Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 26th November 2019 in Llangarron Village Hall 19.30
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation
- To consider the minutes of a meeting held on 29th October 2019
- Open session…limited to 15 minutes
4.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor Elissa Swinglehurst.
4.2 To receive views of residents on parish matters.
- Planning To consider comments on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council:
5.1 Planning Re-consultation -173778 – Biddlestone Orchards, Llangarron. Erection of profiled-steel-clad portal frame general purpose agricultural building.
5.2 Planning Re-consultation – 173779 – Biddlestone Orchards, Llangarron. Covered elevated lorry dock/loading platform.
5.3 Planning Re-consultation – 173780 – Biddlestone Orchards, Llangarron. Upgrading existing vehicular access/egress to/from the A4137 Garrenhill Road and laying out of upgraded access track.
5.4 Application 193672 – Holly Cottage and The Nurseries, Llangrove. Proposed demolition of outbuilding, alterations and extension to Holly Cottage, redefinition of curtilages of Holly Cottage and the Nurseries, and erection of domestic garage for The Nurseries.
- Highways … To receive an update on highway issues (Cllrs: Lodge & Saunders)
6.1 To consider the purchase of grit bins.
6.2 To consider setting up a WG to identify speed reduction initiatives across the parish.
- Policies … To consider drafting polices on:
7.2 Abusive, persistent or vexatious complaints.
- Lengthsman: To receive an update from (Cllr Norman)
8.1 To pay Lengthman invoices for Oct £500+£100 VAT & Nov £600+£120 VAT.
- To consider room hire charges:
9.1 Garron Centre … 16th October & 4th November @ £25.00 each = £50.00
9.2 Llangarron Village Hall … 9th September
9.3 Llangrove Village Hall … 29th October & 14th November
9.4 Llangrove Church … 21st October
- Training … to consider booking sessions from latest HALC training schedule
- To consider the date of the next scheduled PC meeting in December
Mark Hearne – Clerk … 23rd November 2019