Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting
Tuesday 26th January 2021
Starting at 19.30hrs
Any resident wishing to attend should use the information below to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 867 4917 9764
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation
- Minutes – To agree the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 24th November 2020.
- Open Discussion – To receive views from residents on parish matters.
(This period will be restricted to 10 minutes. Please note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda)
4.1 To receive a report from the Ward Councillor.
5.Lengthsman – To consider work to be carried out by the Lengthsman.
6.1 To receive a footpaths report from the Footpaths Officer.
6.2 To consider footpaths work to be carried out by the Footpaths contractor.
6.3 The appointment of a new Footpaths Officer.
7.Highways – To receive a report on highways matters for reporting to Balfour Beatty concerning road issues in the parish including:
7.1 – An update on the planned speed survey in Llangrove.
7.2 – To consider the poor condition of the U71225.
- Clerk Correspondence
- Planning – To consider commenting on the following planning applications:
9.1 -Planning Consultation 202964 – Cabback Lodge, Llangarron, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 6PA. Change of use of land to builders year (Retrospective). Appeal Under Section 78 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Councillors are invited to modify or withdraw previous comments against this planning application.
10.1-To note the current bank balance.
10.2 To approve the following payments:
10.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with employment contract (December 2020 and January 2021)
10.2.2 – PAYE – December 2020 and January 2021 – £274.40
10.2.3 – Clerk’s contractual expenses – £100.00
10.2.4 – Stationery – £46.00
10.2.5 – Postage – £15.13
10.2.6 – Lengthsman (TGC1289, TGC1318 & TGC1319) – £1435.20)
10.2.7 – Kirkwells (£1764.00)
10.3 – To approve the write-off of a laptop.
10.4 – Financial Monitoring 2020/21
- Flooding –
11.1 – To receive an update on issues arising since the last meeting.
11.2 – To ask the Environment Agency to update all relevant flooding maps.
- NDP – To approve supporting papers prior to submission to Herefordshire Council.
- To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting as Tuesday 23rd February 2021
Llangarron Parish Council Date January 2021