Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting
Tuesday 27th October 2020
Starting at 19.30hrs
Any resident wishing to attend should use the information below to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 872 8010 5460
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation
- Minutes – To agree the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 29th September 2020
- Open Discussion – To receive views from residents on parish matters
(This period will be restricted to 10 minutes. Please note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda)
4.1 To receive a report from the Ward Councillor
5.Lengthsman – To consider work to be carried out by the Lengthsman
6.1 To receive a footpaths report from the Footpaths Officer
6.2 To consider footpaths work to be carried out by the Footpaths contractor
6.3 The appointment of a new Footpaths Officer.
7.Highways – To receive a report on highways matters for reporting to Balfour Beatty concerning road issues in the parish etc.
8,. Clerk Correspondence
9. Planning – To consider commenting on the following planning applications:
9.1. – Planning Consultation – Land at Kentrev Nursery, Llangrove, Herefordshire HR9 6EZ. Demolition of commercial greenhouses and construction of two residential dwellings along with associated infrastructure – To consider whether to submit further comments following the appeal against the refusal of planning permission.
9.2.– Planning Consultation 203274 – 2 Treddunnock Cottages, Llangarron, Ross-on-WYE, Herefordshire, HR9 6PG. Increasing the width of the existing rear extension, insertion of first floor window, adjustment of existing front access/elevation. Internal layout amended.
9.3 – Planning Consultation – 202998 – Land between The Forge and 1-6 Garron View, Llangarron, Nr Ross-on-Wye, HR9 6NQ. Four residential dwellings
10.1-To note the current bank balance.
10.2 To approve the following payments:
10.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with employment contract (October 2020)
10.2.2 – PAYE – October 2020 – £153.00
10.2.3 – Lengthsman – £933.60 (TGC 1180, TGC 1181 & TGC1242)
10.2.4 – Postage – £9.63.
10.2.6 – Outdoor Bench – £484.95
10.2.7 – Speed Survey (Balfour Beatty)-£736.43 (ex VAT)
10.2.8 – Royal Mail postage (NDP) – £4.51
10.3 – Precept and Budget – 2021/22
11. Flooding – To receive an update from Councillor Moore.
12. Defibrillator – To receive an update from Councillors Norman and Lodge
13. NDP – To receive an update on next steps following the completion of the Regulation 14 consultation.
14. Code of Conduct Complaints – To consider a Parish Council response to the review by Herefordshire Council into Code of Conduct complaints.
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting as Tuesday 24th November 2020
Llangarron Parish Council Date October 2020