Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Starting at 19.30hrs
Any resident wishing to attend should use the information below to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 839 5288 5711
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation
- Minutes – To agree the minutes of the Parish Council meetings held on Tuesday 23rd February 2021.
- Open Discussion – To receive views from residents on parish matters.
(This period will be restricted to 10 minutes. Please note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda)
4.1 To receive a report from the Ward Councillor.
5.1 To receive a footpaths report from the Footpaths Officers.
5.2 To consider footpaths work to be carried out by the Footpaths contractor.
5.3 To consider the recent quote from the Footpaths Contractor.
6.1 – To consider work to be carried out by the Lengthsman.
6.2 – To receive confirmation from Councillor Norman that the Lengthsman has the appropriate insurance cover.
6.3 – To receive an update on the work required to accommodate the bench in Llangrove.
- Highways – To receive a report on highways matters for reporting to Balfour Beatty concerning road issues in the parish.
- Clerk Correspondence
- Planning – To consider commenting on the following planning applications:
9.1 – Town and Country Planning Act 1990, Appeal Under Section 78. 201254 – The Piggeries, Llangarron, Herefordshire. To consider additional comments to those already submitted or to modify/withdraw representations.
9.2 – Planning Consultation 210461 – Langstone Stable, Garrenhill Road, Llangarron, Herefordshire. Proposed porch. Full householder.
9.3 – Planning Consultation 210462 – – Langstone Stable, Garrenhill Road, Llangarron, Herefordshire. Proposed porch. Listed Building Consent.
9.4 – Planning Consultation 210428 – Plot 3 – Land at Little Trecilla, Langstone Lane (South), Llangarron, Herefordshire. Proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 182360 (Proposed residential dwelling). To allow new dwelling design.
9.5 – Planning Consultation 210079 – Land at Trederwen – Formerly The Elms, Grove Farm Road, Llangrove, Herefordshire. Construction of a new three-bedroom dwelling, a double garage and driveway, large patio area and recreational garden space.
9.6 – Planning Consultation 210557 – Land at Old Trecilla Buildings, Old Trecilla Buildings, Lower Herbert’s Hill, Llangarron. Proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 201351 (Application for variation of condition 2 following grant of planning permission 191276 (Erection of three dwellings and associated works) – to allow design changes to plot 1) – To incorporate design changes to the garage serving Plot 1.
9.7 – Planning Consultation 210583 – Treworgan Farmhouse, Llangrove, Herefordshire. Proposed change of use of agricultural land to dog walking paddock and car park.
9.8 – Land between The Forge ad 1-6 Garron View, Llangarron. Four residential dwellings. To note the Refusal of Planning Permission.
10.1-To note the current bank balance.
10.2 To approve the following payments:
10.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with employment contract (March 2021)
10.2.2 – PAYE – March 2021 – £137.20
10.2.3 – Postage – £7.92
10.2.4 – Stationery – £7.99
10.2.5 – Renewal of Microsoft 365 Personal – £59.99
10.2.6 – Annual Website Support – £100.00
10.2.7 – ICO Fee – £40.00
10.3 – To approve a change of signatories on the N&SI account.
- Flooding – To receive an update on issues arising since the last meeting to include a report on the ongoing work with Llanwarne Parish Council.
- Defibrillator – To receive an update from Councillors Norman and Lodge.
- Verge Cutting – Councillors to nominate verges that would benefit from a single cut during the growing season.
- To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting as Tuesday 27th April 2021
Llangarron Parish Council Date March 2021