Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting
Tuesday 28th July 2020
Starting at 19.30hrs
Any resident wishing to attend should use the information below to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 833 2893 2793
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation
- Minutes – To agree the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 30th June 2020
- Open Discussion – To receive views from residents on parish matters
(This period will be restricted to 10 minutes. Please note that decisions cannot be made at this meeting on items not on the agenda)
4.1 To receive a report from the Ward Councillor
5.Lengthsman – To consider work to be carried out by the lengthsman
6.1 To receive a footpaths report from the footpaths officer
6.2 To consider footpaths work to be carried out by the footpaths contractor
7.Highways – To receive a report on highways matters for reporting to Balfour Beatty concerning road issues in the parish etc
- Clerk Correspondence
- Planning –
9.1 To agree a Parish Council position in response to already approved planning applications.
9.2 To consider commenting on the following planning applications:
9.2.1. – Planning Consultation – 201719 – 2 Treddunnock Cottages, Llangarron, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 6PG – First floor rear extension over existing lea-to ground floor extension and single storey front extension and internal alterations.
9.2.2 – Planning Re-consultation 193519 – Premier Plant Centre, Three Ashes, Hereford, HR2 8LX – variation of a condition2 ref P171741F (construction of 5 no. eco homes with landscaping, access and parking) amendment to plans apart from location plans.
10.1-To note the current bank balance.
10.2 To approve the following payments:
10.2.1 – Clerk’s salary in accordance with employment contract (July 2020)
10.2.2 – PAYE – July 2020 – £93.40
10.2.3 – Lengthsman – £1226.11 (TGC 1122, TGC 1135 & TGC 1144)
10.2.4 – Postage – £7.80.
10.2.5 – Autela Payroll Services Limited – £60.24
10.3 – Financial Monitoring 2020/21
10.4 – Confirmation of the Clerk’s salary & hours
10.5 – Review of Insurance Cover
10.6 – Adopt General Power of Competence
- Flooding – To receive an update from Councillor Moore.
- Defibrillator – To receive an update from Councillors Norman and Lodge
- Parish Council Objectives 2020/21– To receive an update from Councillor Moore.
14.Covid-19 – To receive an update on the proposed virtual meeting to consider the Parish Council’s response to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Risk Management Plan – To consider and approve a draft Risk Management Plan
- NDP – To receive an update on the current timetable for Regulation 14 consultation.
- To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting as Tuesday 29th September 2020
Llangarron Parish Council Date July 2020